Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween Trophy - Try # 1







Just wanted to give an update on one of my halloween projects. My first trophy "redo" is just about done. I like it but I'm not crazy about it yet so I will keep tweaking. I found a little doll at a flea market for $.10 so I wrapped her to look like a mummy and put a nail in her foot to place her on top of the trophy I took apart and spray painted black. I still have to make the name plate but for now I just wrote it on the front. I think I'm going to add some cobwebs and spiders too. The next one I'm trying will be a skull head or skeleton. Check back.

1 comment:

RedThreadDIY said...

Looks good so far! :)