Thursday, December 31, 2009

FUN VALENTINES IDEAS





















Hello All,
Since my Christmas Cookie Exchange Party had to be cancelled this year due to weather and Electricity outages I think I'm going to go all out for Valentine's day and have a candy exchange party. I think the theme will be chocolate covered cherries(as I have a cute set of cherry dishes designed by Mary Engelbreit(sp?) I've been picking up all the last minute red christmas clearance stuff for the party and should be pretty cheap to pull off. I have bought red and white polka dot cup cozies at Michaels to fill with candy for take home gifts. I also scored on chocolate covered cherry hershey kisses at 50% off(YUM, I vote these my favorite hershey kiss flavor)

Here are some other ideas I'm kicking around. Check back for more inspiration as I find it. If you have any ideas please leave me a comment with a link.
Credits for above pics:

Super Cute Candy Buffet (could easily adapted for Valentine's by replacing cake with chocolate fountain)

http://mylife-myloves.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-little-girls-magical-day.html


Cupcake Kit Gift Set
http://www.papertreyink.com/ ( Nicole Heady)
I Choo-Choose You Cupcakes
Family Fun Magazine

No comments: